The Liquid Level Sensor That Stands Alone...
LevelSens, a liquid level sensor and detector, notifies operators of low fluid levels in either flexible or rigid reservoirs. Having both medical and industrial applications, the level sensor will alarm audibly and visually when the fluid reservoir level drops below the user-placed sensor and will cease alarming when the fluid level returns. The device does not need to be reset and there is no pump interaction.
- For Any Flexible or Rigid Reservoir.
- Functions on Both Blood and Priming Fluids.
- Reliable and Simple to Use.
- No Conflict with Other Devices.
- Increases Safety. Limits Liability.
- Powered by a 9 volt Battery.
- Self Stick, Disposable Sensors.
- CE Marked
The LevelSens has FDA clearance and has been certified by CSA to IEC 601-1 and UL 2601-1 standards for electrical safety.